If you are looking for a perfect getaway in the Caribbean, you might want to consider renting a villa in Antigua. Of course, we say yes! Antigua is a beautiful island with 365 beaches, one for every day of the year. It also has a rich history, culture (a friendly welcoming nation of people) and cuisine, both local and international that will make your stay unforgettable. So let’s say you pick Antigua for your vacation.
Benefits of renting a villa
But why choose a villa over a hotel? Here are some of the benefits of renting a villa in Antigua:
- Privacy: A villa gives you more space and seclusion than a hotel room. You can enjoy your own pool, garden and terrace without sharing with other guests. You can also choose a villa that suits your preferences, whether you want to be close to the beach, a beachfront view, a mountain backdrop or an exclusive resort setting. Some villas are inside resort complexes so you can get the best of both worlds.
- Comfort: A villa feels like a home away from home. You can relax in cosy living rooms, cook your own meals in fully equipped kitchens and sleep in comfortable bedrooms. You can also enjoy amenities such as Wi-Fi, air conditioning, cable TV and laundry facilities. Some villas even have extras like jacuzzis, gyms and game rooms.
- Service: A villa rental often comes with personalized service from a dedicated villa management staff. This is depending on the budget to the extent of this of course. You can have a housekeeper, gardener, chef and concierge at your disposal. They can help you with anything you need, from cleaning and maintenance to grocery shopping and restaurant reservations. They can also arrange activities and excursions for you, such as sailing, snorkelling or hiking- all of these are great in Antigua.
- Value: A villa rental can be more cost-effective than a hotel stay, especially if you are travelling with family or friends. You can split the cost among your group and save on dining out and other expenses. You can also find villas that fit your budget and offer discounts for longer stays. To maximise your budget go to the bigger supermarkets not the convenience stores dotted all around.
So where can you find the best villas in Antigua? Here are some of the top options:
- Villa Retreats: This company has a stunning collection of luxury villas in Antigua, including Nonsuch Bay and Blue Waters. They have private pools with stunning views and access to resort facilities like golf courses, spas and restaurants.
- Antigua Estates: This company has a fine selection of luxury beachfront and waterfront villas along with exclusive high-end ocean villas and apartments available to rent on short or long-term leases. They have properties near English Harbour and Falmouth Harbour, which are popular areas for nightlife, shopping and sailing.
- Antigua Holiday Villas: This company offers lovely villas for rent with private pools located near English Harbour and Falmouth Harbour as well as Galley Bay overlooking the bay. They have properties that range from 3 to 5 bedrooms that can accommodate up to 10 guests.
- Isle Blue: This company features the largest and best collection of Antigua villas and vacation rentals. They have properties in Jumby Bay Villas, Nonsuch Resort and Tamarind Hills Villas. They also offer expert advice coupled with highly responsive service.
As you can see, renting a villa in Antigua is an ideal way to enjoy this island paradise while getting a break. Whether you want to relax on the beach, get some focused project done, enjoy the culture and pace of Antigua- or have some fun
you can find a villa that meets your needs and exceeds your expectations.